Tuesday 15 April 2014

Bath Happy Healthy Cookery Classes

Happy Healthy Cookery Classes

March 2014 sees the launch of my brand new Nutrition and Wellness Centre Cookery School in Bath, offering fun, friendly, healthy cookery classes.
Since opening my centre two years ago, I’ve helped a huge number of clients lose weight and learn the benefits of good nutrition. However, my motivation for starting the Cookery School is that time and again clients tell me they want to eat well but simply don’t know what to cook. When faced with a list of the individual healthy foods they should be eating they cannot combine them to make a nutritious, and more importantly, tasty meal. They get discouraged, they get bored … they give up!
In my Happy Healthy Cookery Classes, I’ll show you that eating well is easy and can be just as tasty and exciting as eating badly. Classes will comprise a maximum of 10 students, will last 4 hours and will include the demonstration and preparation of a three course healthy meal. We will then sit down together and share the meal. My kitchen is bright and cheerful and you will be assured of a very warm welcome.
The classes will not only cover the cookery demonstration but will also include information about the tools needed to stock a ‘healthy kitchen’. In my home country of Saudi the food is all about exciting taste, so we will learn about simple ingredients which add delicious flavour to any dish. We will cover store cupboard and freezer ingredients – items to always have in stock so you can quickly prepare a simple nutritious meal.
Students will leave the class armed with full tummies, recipe sheets and healthy cooking know how they can use every day for the rest of their lives to keep their weight down and their bodies strong and working well.
And once you’ve learned how to cook I’ll help you put it into practice too. Every student will be individually invited to join me for a cup of tea at my centre where we can discuss your health, your lifestyle and how improving your nutrition could benefit you.

How to book

Classes cost £35 per person. For full details and dates of the next class contact Heba on:
Tel: 01225 571361
Email: heba@nutritionandwellnesscentre.co.uk

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.