Monday 21 April 2014

Personalised Nutrition & Healthy Lifestyle Consultant in Bath

I offer a variety of nutrition consulting services. You and I will strategize how to make smart and
intelligent choices that are realistic for your body’s and your lifestyle individual needs. You’ll learn how to easily integrate healthy habits into your daily lifestyle. As a team, you and I will ensure that goals are practical, maintainable and realistic. Whether you want to treat health concerns , lose weight, increase your energy levels, or simply eat healthier, you’ll achieve success through knowledge, inspirational support and encouragement. You will see food in a refreshing new light!

Do you ever hear yourself saying one of these sentences?
  • I feel sluggish and cannot concentrate for long
  • I lose energy and productivity after lunch
  • I get ill so easily these days
  • My digestion system is giving me problems
  • My cholesterol level needs to come down
  • I am concerned about serious illnesses like heart disease or cancer
  • I would like to look younger
I Can Help YOU..Book One-to-One Nutrition Consultation with me. The Nutrition Consultations Package  is composed of 5 sessions for £95. In the first session (which is the most important session) we will spend 1hr and 40min. Sessions 2,3,4 and five are follow ups and will be 45min each. These sessions will be booked in advance so that we have a weekly meeting to monitor progress.
In the first session, we will:
  • have a discussion
  • we will then do a body analysis which includes:
  • weight
  • body fat %
  • total body water %
  • your muscle mass
  • your basal metabolic rate
  • your bone mineral mass
  • your physical rate
  • your metabolic age
  • your visceral fat indicator
  • chest, waist and hip measurement
  • your BMI
  • that will lead to a meal plan, with a personalised protein intake, for the whole day
  • we will then discuss your physical activity needs
  • plan your shopping list, fridge and store items
  • take a photo which I will treat as confidential together with all your data
At the end of session 1, I will provide you with a folder containing important literature that is tailored for your case. I will also be available for phone support, at sociable hours, throughout the program.
Click here to book your One-to-One Nutrition Consultation with me.
Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.