Tuesday 15 April 2014

Nutrition is my passion and your results are my commitment- Bath


Nutrition and Wellness Centre Bath
Welcome to the  Bath Nutrition and Wellness Centre where I believe you are what you eat and that wellness is a way of life.
Many people don’t understand the miracle of nutrition and its impact on their minds and bodies. Nutritionists believe that when the body heals it heals all its diseases.
I work with people on very simple changes to their lifestyle that create enormous long term positive changes in their lives. An active, healthy lifestyle means doing all you can to keep your body and mind in optimum shape. This involves making wise choices in your daily diet, performing the right amount of physical activity, coping well with stress and controlling your weight. The end results will have you feeling your best, looking your best and living your best life for a long time.
Whether you need help with weight loss, weight gain, digestive difficulties or targeted nutrition for athletic performance, I can help.
My one-to-one consultations, short nutrition courses and Weight Loss Challenges can teach you so much, including how to make lifestyle choices which lead to better health, increased energy and greater happiness.
It’s not rocket science, it’s simply getting information you can use, everyday, for the rest of your life, to keep your body strong and working well.
Take a browse through my website which gives you a taste of what I do and the way I like to work. You can also watch my first YouTube video for the centre. It shows testimonials of happy clients of different age groups (72, 60 and 40 years of age) their experiences with me and the services offered at my centre.
If you think I can help you or someone you know, please feel free to let me know by calling me on 01225 571 361. Don’t wait, contact me today, and begin your journey to a healthier future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.