Tuesday 15 April 2014

DNA Testing For Tailored Weight Loss in Bath

Genetic Nutrition Testing
DNA Testing For Tailored Weight Loss

Many of my clients tell me they’ve tried every diet going and they simply don’t work. They lose
some weight, they put some back on, they lose a little more, they plateau… sometimes they can’t lose an ounce no matter what they do.
Well, as a lover of science, I’ve been looking into this and the answer to the problem could be in our genes.
New research shows there is a strong correlation between DNA and the way the human body responds to nutrition and physical exercise. In other words your body could be genuinely resistant to losing weight in certain ways.
Respected scientists, nutritionists and exercise experts have developed a completely new and science-based weight loss programme, which includes a DNA Test and literally asks your body how it would like to lose weight.
The programme examines a sample of your DNA and can tell by the results what foods you should eat and what exercise will be most beneficial to you for weight loss, fitness training or athletic performance.
This information is then combined with details of your lifestyle, to create a completely personalised Diet and Exercise Plan which will help you achieve your weight loss goals AND keep the weight off for good.
I’ve been so impressed by the science behind the Genetic Nutrition Testing programme I’ve decided to offer it at my Nutrition and Wellness Centre in Bath. I’m also on the programme myself … updates to follow!
Now in the world of Genetic Nutrition DNA Testing not all labs are equal. The laboratory I use is of the highest possible quality and ensures your sample remains anonymous at all times and is destroyed after the information is extracted.
Once the results are in we book an appointment at the centre and I will talk you through the findings and discuss the personal Diet and Exercise Plan recommended for you.
If you’d like a chat with me about the Genetic Nutrition Testing Programme and how it could help you finally achieve your optimal body weight, then I’d love to hear from you.
Give me a call on: 01225 571361 or 07801 969376 or email me at heba@nutritionandwellnesscentre.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.